12.8.12

chill wind

01
03
02
05
06
04

Drēgnums gaisā liek domāt par rudeni un šīs Set bildes manā uztverē ir tieši tas, kā es gribu un parasti izskatos rudenī. Zīda blūzes, samta žaketes, zīmuļsvārki, stabulenes, pamatkrāsas un daži rudenīgi toņi. Pilnīgi perfekti un vienkārši! Ja vēl es varētu dabūt Annas Selezņevas vaigu kaulus!
___
Chilly weather makes me think about fall and I think this Set's fall collection is exactly how I want (and actually usually do) look this fall. Silk blouses, tailored coats, velvet jackets, pencil skirts, skinny pants, basic colours and few jewel tones. So perfect and simple! If only I could get Anna Selezneva's cheek bones too!

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting so excited for fall! This makes me want a new coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although I have no plans of buying a new coat but I'm happy to be wearing my perfect coats again.

      Delete
  2. I love that trench with the leather sleeves. It's nowhere near chilly yet where I am right now, but I'm definitely looking forward to fall as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so good, doesn't it?

      Delete

Paldies par komentāru! Tie vienmēr silda manu sirdi! :)

Thank you for commenting! I love comments!
If you like this blog, please follow me by bloglovin' or by clicking 'follow' and become my hunting buddy.
Thank you, I really appreciate your support!