2.7.12

what's the story morning glory?

bilde
Massimo Dutti linen t-shirt, jeans/ Mango ballerinas

If I fall out of the habit, I fall hard! In this case - of the habit of taking outfit photos. One of the many reasons is that I've embraced simplicity with a vengeance! So my daily outfits are very pure and uniform like. And who wants to see that? He.
But, hell, this is my blog & I can do whatever I want! Don't I?
This outfit is significant with 2 things:
1st - I have finally found my perfect skinnies! The perfect length! They skim the ankle the way I like. Perfect fit! They hug my hips and but how & where I want. And perfect color! Beautiful shade of greyish navy.
2nd - I have fallen in love with linen t-shirts. They're the best!

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and beautiful flowers :) Just wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Thanks!

    Http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple outfits are great - love your collage with the flowers and you look lovely in this shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;) If previously I said that there aren't enough greens in my closet then just the opposite blues I have plenty! Always had, always will! :)

      Delete
  3. ne ne ne gribas redzeet gan jo tas ir kas personiski man patiik vislabaak....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi, es neuzprasījos. ;) Paldies! Centīšos piepildīt tavas vēlmes. :))

      Delete
  4. Love simple and comfy T-shirts paired with jeans- match made in heaven :)

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vai ne? ko cilvēkam vairāk vajag! ;)

      Delete
  5. easy and stylish! love those jeans!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Paldies par komentāru! Tie vienmēr silda manu sirdi! :)

Thank you for commenting! I love comments!
If you like this blog, please follow me by bloglovin' or by clicking 'follow' and become my hunting buddy.
Thank you, I really appreciate your support!